Welcome to Arlania Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mickenzy

Youtube..

YouTuber

Alright, so i honestly have no idea where to start this.

basicly im getting sick of everyone trying to be a "youtuber" on Arlania. Me and Finity started doing videos waaay back and we kept doing it bcuz we love it its fun and we enjoy it, so we started to make vids on Arlania no one rly cared until we both recived out rank.. wich obv benfitted us. we had acess to donor zone n much more but people on Arlania dint start yt until they realized it could benefits them. dont get me wrong if ur starting yt bcuz u do it for fun and will enjoy it then go ahead i dont mind but SOO many fucking people have started making Arlania vids such as M Box n ect. i dont get the point?!?! ive already made 1 m box unboxing or 2 achully. and they came out pretty decent now i dont get the point to why other start doing it on their channel when someone els (me) already have done that video. like yeah u may get a cuple new players to the server but then ur really not doing youtube right.. idk how to express my feelings tbh, i just feel like everyone besides me and finity started making video bcuz they knew it would benefit them. honestly only solution i could se to this is to tell bas to not give people yt rank until he realizes they theyre really doing it bcuz they enjoy it and wanna help arlania out. or he should just not give that many people yt rank even if they make 100 videos a day.. cuz at that point yt rank wont mean a shit anymore. (im sorry for spreading this negativity but i feel like it had to be done since alot of other people also contacted me and said what i just said above to me).. either way i hope this can be fixed.

1 person likes this

Owner

The youtuber rank has to be earned, however I think everyone has to receive a fair chance to start making youtube video's.

/discuss.

Donator

To be honest, I think we should encourage everyone who is able to make videos, to do so. The more video's we can get on youtube, the more people we are going to attract to the server. I agree it is a bit unnecessary having the same video on two different channel's, but that is honestly up to the creator of the video. The rank is earned, and if the player creates decent video's on a well subbed channel, then they will receive it. It isn't just handed to anyone who makes a vid, so no need to worry about tons of people receiving the rank.

Veteran

To be honest i don't believe people such as my self have joined youtube just because you get free donator, i already had super donator. I wanted to start youtube for a new achievement/goal in life. People like making video's like loot from mbox/ckeys/caskets etc. Because that is what they love doing, Finity used to always do 10hour loot froms
because he loved pvming and sometimes when your like finity with 500+ subs they kinda let you know what they want and they make it. I don't understand how you felt like this i always wanted to be a youtuber, People are always making max series/road to comp and that, do you reply like this to them? It's more of what the public like that's what brings new players in - if they like it they'd give it a go.

Just my opinion

YouTuber

i understand but thats not my point, honestly if u enjoy making videos and ur not doing them to benefit urself then go ahead but i stil think the Youtube Rank Should Be Very Limited. And Only Given To Surten People Who Show That theyre trying their best to do the best content n ect.. and they should try to be more creative.

and what i ment was that people dint start making video until they realize that they can get donator rank from it n such.

(im sorry if the topic came out wrong. what i just typed here is basicly what i ment with it all)

besides that go ahead and make as many videos as possible its obviously nothing negative about it but the reason to why they may do it could be negative tho.

and since me and finity have done this yt stuff for a long as time we obv dint do it for any benefits in server. i dint even get to know that there was such as rank as yt on Arlania or what it would do. (ps: my current channel is my "new" one even tho its pretty old. my other once have all been hack n such wich i have proof of if anyone doesnt trust me, on these old channels i reached all from 1k+ to 600+ subs on my 2nd yt.) anyways im sorry for the negativity in these post rly not trying to do this. but its quite important for the future Arlania.

Let whoever wants to make a video make it... they don't need a youtube rank to do it, feels like to me you're trying to keep yourself special though (just a thought).

YouTuber

im not saying they're not allowed to make yt vids but majority of them do so uncreative shit.. so whats the point?. and im not trying to keep myself special. im trying to keep the rank special. so not every single "youtuber" gets it. wich im pretty sure you would like to.

Veteran

Maybe youtuber should be for those who don't lie about getting rid of items.

1 person likes this

Well, there arent that many youtuber ranks is there? getting mad at people for doing the normal type of rs videos seem like a stretch to me.
I'd like to keep the rank special, it's just that... it's still special, i can only name 2 youtuber ranks, but a handful doing youtube videos.
Not to be rude or anything, it just seemed silly that's all.

YouTuber
2 hours ago, Undead Ban said:

Maybe youtuber should be for those who don't lie about getting rid of items.

another one.. how many do i need to prove it to? its seriously getting me pissed i have video proof of that i cleaned everything. i asked owner if he wanted it and he dint im asuming he trusted me now pleas stfu im sorry for my behavior but ur pissing me of i wont have to fucking proove me right to everyone

undead sorry.. out of mood atm pleas dont take anything personally. just pissed atm.

Forum Admin

Thread creator feels that it should be closed, So do i.

/Closed