Welcome to Arlania Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nova.Sky

Hey again.

Heya all. I'm Nova, but I'm sure a portion of you remember me as Kyal. I played the, what I'm being told was the, beta back a couple months ago. I did a bit of YouTube for fun for the server but left due to some pretty bad IRL issues, which are no resolved and things are looking up for me. With the start of 2017, I'm starting over my life, some of you may know the reason as my family had posted about it on the old forums, so I'm trying to look up now.

I don't know how active I'll be, but I'll try my best. I'm also considering starting a Road to Maxed Iron for some fun on the server. Doing YouTube was a lot of fun so I'm really thinking of doing it again.

Anyways, a bit about me. My name's Kyal and I'm 21. I'm from Florida and love RS and RSPS's. I've been playing RS since.. like.. maybe 2006? 2005 at earliest, I'd say. The one thing I love more than RS is Pokemon. It's.. quite literally my life, haha. I'm very into music, primarily EDM, and very rarely do GFX. Uhhh..

Hi again.

1 person likes this

Admin

Heya Kyal, 

Glad to have u back again bro, I really am :)

I'd remember those good old beta-days haha.

& I'm happy to hear that ur doing fine irl man, I truly am, a lot of shit happened but in the end what matters it that ur doing good !

Welcome back bro

Hey Glad to see you Back, On Arlania

If you have any questions,Feel Free To Pm Me!!

Donator

Welcome back. :) i didn't get to know you on the beta but it's good your doing good. :P

Forum Admin

I've missed you Kyal....

hit it me up on Skype ingame or Forums please. 

Glad to have ate you back man. <3

Heyo Nova :) 

Love pokemon myself (got my fav pokemon plushie right next to me right now (flareon) and the newest game of pokemon :))

I've met you already and i have seen your road to max series :) Welcome and lets get along.

Forum Mod

Hey man I believe we never met! 

Either way, welcome back and I really look forward to your 'Road To Maxed Iron' series!
I'll be watching it for sure! 

WELCOME AGAIN! x

Owner

Hey Nova / Kyal,

Hope you're doing alright!

Cya ingame soon buddy.

Donator

Heey Kyal good to have you back bro.

I hope well.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0