Welcome to Arlania Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arlania

Pking event lineup/teams!

Owner

logo_Advanced.png

Dear Arlanians,

The time has finally come, tomorrow is the day that the Team Pking event will take place and we have 16 players signed up which is great!

The items setups
All item setups will be given to you by Arlania, each team will have a different cape which will be really easy to see which team you are on.
You can't use different items as I've given to you, if you do use items that aren't allowed you won't be able to join in the event next week.

How will it work?
After I gave everyone their items at 21:30 Sunday GMT+1 and everyone's ready, we will teleport towards Safe PVP. Here both teams will take some space from eachother and later on gather up.
When a player dies from a team he/she will have to wait outside and spectate untill one team fully dies.
There will be a total of 3 or 5 rounds, depending on the time the event will last.

What are the rewards?
The winning team will get 100m each player, the losing team will get 50m each player.
We'll all have to see how this'll work out and maybe buff rewards the next week, as this is the first time we're hosting this event we might have to tweak stuff a little if needed. 

Teamleaders
Each team will have a teamleader, for team Bravo the teamleader will be me (Arlania), team Alpha will be Hypernova.
They will guide their team into either victory or loss.
Using skype/discord, whatever you want it's all 100% allowed

I'm an ironman/ultimate ironman can I join?
Yes you can, reason being is that I'll be making every ironman into a regular player temporary before the event starts.

When will the event take place!?

Sunday GMT+1 20:30

Credits to Korin for making the lineup design

Kind regards,

Arlania.

List.png

The setups:

pk event inven setup.png

pk setup2.png

Donator

love the team set-up. thanks @Arlania. :D

Admin

#TeamAlpha

Forum Admin

My boys @Panda & @fastboy50 :(

may at the best team win guys!

#TeamBravo

Veteran

Wow love the line ups nice work @Korin @Arlania

Donator

Nice setup 

Veteran

Bring it on!

Mod

Posted (edited)

#TeamAlpha

Edited by Panda

Owner

#Alpha are you guys ready to get beaten? B|

Admin

Posted (edited)

Pk event setup : 

All item setups will be given to you by Arlania, each team will have a different cape which will be really easy to see which team you are on.
You can't use different items as Arlania gives to you, if you do use items that aren't allowed you won't be able to join in the event next week.

pk setup2.png

pk event inven setup.png

Edited by Hypernova
1 person likes this